Back again with another “online diary” post, full of things that I currently can’t find anyone to say it to without making it seem out of the blue (which, it is) except for the wall…and frankly, I don’t like the wall every much. Is this what people call, “shower thoughts”, really? Continue reading
Hello~ just recently created an Instagram account, mainly to get over a breakup but also realize that it’s a pretty okay platform for my webcomics. Heh. Yep, you guessed, the name is capriquariusmei! XD Feel free to follow.
*Originally just a random reflection on my Facebook as I test out the notes feature (haven’t used that in years!!).
“每個人都知道這是個可笑的世界。可是有誰能笑得出呢？” – 《老夫子》
(Trans: “Everyone knows this is a ridiculous world, but who can really laugh about it?” – Old Master Q)
1) Since young, it seems the more I dislike something, the more it will show up to haunt me. Then, as I get older, I realize that’s just one of the ways the great universe uses to teach me love and compassion. I didn’t like this teaching method before, but now, I’m thankful for it because I don’t dislike or hate a lot in general. Well…there is something I don’t like at the moment, but it will eventually leave me alone and give peace back to my mind. ^^
2) Just a joke…
A: You jump.
B: I jump.
B: Why didn’t you jump?
A: Never said I would.
Starting this new webcomic series because of a couple of reasons:
- To practice my drawing using simpler characters than, say, Leo’s Debut. Okay, I know they’re not that complex for most people who draw…just me though. ^^”
- I want to bring my childhood creation, le rottenapple-san (lol nope. It is actually still nameless to this day), to life. A shameless pat on my 12 or 11 year’s old’s back. XD
This particular one is inspired by a very handsome guy who often forgets about me (and himself too…to some extent). ^^”
Now, I know the font is a bit difficult to read…but I can’t help it!! No matter how much time I’ve used to find the right font tonight, this particular font just looks so darn cute to me! @__________@ Continue reading
After forever and a day, now back with Leo’s Debut…Haven’t made any effort to improve yet. But I’m hoping that improvements will be obvious the next time I upload Leo’s Debut. ^^
By the way, gonna start a new slice-of-life webcomic soon. This time, it will feature one of my creations from back in grade 7!!!! Of course, I’ll shape it up before the series starts. Already have a silly title in mind. XD
Was debating rather I should do another throwback (& cringe-worthy) music post (mainly for a certain selection of friends….^^) or a random post….I decide on a random one because self-reflection is a healthy thing to do from time to time. ^^
Now, let the randomness roll~~~~~~~~~~~ =D Continue reading
A related post from the distant past, My Lovely List – Part I. ^^ Been meaning to do this for awhile along with other interesting/not-so-interesting posts. Of course, my usual and most valid excuse is: too busy!!! Alright, I’m also being easily distracted as usual. ^^”
A simple list of things, people, or occurrences that I find annoying (not in any particular order):
1) Zhang Wuji’s indecisiveness and wishy-washiness are very annoying.
2) Constant shaking of one’s leg while sitting down is particularly annoying to the point that I’d not hesitate to slap that person’s lap to make it stop.
3) The cawing of crows early in the morning is annoying.
4) Silence that should be replaced with words and vice-versa are annoying. Continue reading